But, there are some stipulations, and this program may not be ideal for every non-profit out there. To help you learn more about the program, here are a few key facets you would be wise to consider:
- There is a $2 MAX bid. This is very low for competitive words.
- Your ads will be shown below paying AdWords advertisers which means you are almost always the last ad.
- Most non-profits can not even use the full monthly budget because of the first two restrictions.
- It does take quite a bit of time and creativity to set up the campaigns so that they are effective on such a tight PPC restriction.
- You can only run keyword targeted campaigns.
So while Google Ad Grants is a fantastic option for some, you may want to first consider any limitations you would be entering as well.
If you are interested in having Pixel Perfect manage your AdWords campaign, we would be more than happy to work with you and your budget, and help you target your audience as efficiently as possible.