With $5 million, you could buy...
- 625 Pixel Perfect websites (if you estimate spending an average of $8,000/site)
- 91,058.09 clicks on Google AdWords' most expensive keyword ("Insurance" has an average $54.91 CPC)
- 33.33 yearly licenses to Google Analytics Premium (a one year license is $150,000)
- 10,020 yearly prepaid plans to Adobe Creative Cloud (the prepaid plan will run you $499/year)
- 40,000 yearly website hosting plans (the average cost to host a website is typically $125/year)
- 50,505.05 yearly Dropbox Pro storage plans (to store up to 1 TB you'll pay $99/year plus tax)
- 2,243.15 2015 27 inch iMacs with Retina 5K Display (Apple will charge you $2,299 for this beauty)
- 20,080.32 Agency plans to Raven SEO Tools (this breaks down to $249/month)
- 200,000 MailChimp monthly plans (for the $25/mo middle-of-the-pack plan)
Needless to say, $5 million could go a long way when it comes to our industry. And even though Super Bowl ads come with a hefty price tag, they always leave a lasting impression, and that is more valuable than anything.
Bring on the Clydesdales!