1. Why are you seeking a redesign? Is it strictly just for an updated look or for performance sake?
2. Will you be using new or existing content? If you're using new content, have you already thought about what that new content might be?
3. Are there certain key features of your existing site you'd like to carry over or get rid of?
4. Do you have a clearly defined call to action? Or at the very least know what you might want that to be?
5. Have you asked your current users what they do or don't like about your site?
6. Do you have access to the back end of your current website? Hosting? Do you know who owns your domain name?
7. What would be the biggest "win" for you from your new website?
Once we've answered a few of these key questions, our game plan will be much more focused. There is nothing more difficult than starting a website with no clear direction, and no content in mind to fill up the space. A website must have content, and while that content can be ever evolving, starting with a basic outline is always ideal.
At Pixel Perfect, we are here to help you answer these questions, and walk you through the things that maybe you haven't thought about.